You’ve read the headlines. The threat of digital attack is constant. So it’s critical to identify and resolve vulnerabilities inyour infrastructure. At Xerox, our experienced, accredited IT security consultants examine areas of potential weakness (website, VPNs, email, etc.).
Knowledge is Powerful Security
You and your staff will gain full knowledge of risks from internal security breaches, and ensure that your organization’s IT security policy can meet your business requirements. Let Xerox's security services help you verify that you’re meeting your own security policies, too, and enact measures to safeguard against external threats.
Our team has deep experience in compliance consultancy. We hold multiple accreditations for IT security and business management processes, including ISO 20000-1:2005 (IT Service Management), ISO 27001:2005 (Security), and ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management Systems).
Objective Advice, Multi-Pronged Protection
Because we’re vendor-independent, we can objectively assess your network security and offer objective guidance on a security strategy. We’ll then work with you on its design and implementation, protecting your IT infrastructure by implementing one or more of the following security services:
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Antivirus and email security
- Server patching
- Data encryption
- Penetration testing
If data protection is a priority for your organization, and any of the following sounds like you, you may want to talk to Xerox about IT security services:
- An unauthorized intrusion could have disastrous repercussions for your business
- You’re designing or implementing an IT security strategy and could use expert external validation of your plans
- You can benefit from an assessment of security practices and policies to identify potential areas of weakness
- You hold credit card details or other sensitive customer information that necessitates PCI DSS compliance.