Auto Indexing Services
The most significant cost of large-scale indexing is the labor associated with the data entry process. Auto indexing reduces the number of manual keystrokes for entering index filed data, allowing the indexer to shift effort away from data entry to verification and quality assurance.
Auto Indexing Features
- The ability to process unstructured documents such as those found in land records.
- Uses rules-based logic to identify document types and clues to locate and extract data on unstructured and structured documents.
- Extract Systems uses the latest ScanSoft/Nuance OCR Technology and country-specific rule-set to extract critical data found anywhere within an image of a recorded document.
Auto Indexing Benefits
- Reduce data entry efforts by 60-80% or more.
- Record more documents with fewer staff.
- Auto Indexing eliminates backlogs and allows operations to stay current.
- Achieve immediate efficiencies with guaranteed out-of-the-box capture rates.
- Easy integration into existing workflow.
- Minimal training requirements.
- Faster order turnaround.
- Reduced processing costs in the U.S. and off-shore.
- Improved customer service by staying current.