Transaction Management System – Xerox Transactional Content Manager (XTCM)
Behind every business process is a series of transactions, from processing insurance claims to approving vacation requests. More often than not, these transactions are paper-based, which can be difficult to track, action and maintain. Today, converting to a paperless and digitized environment is no longer optional; it’s critical. Through the transaction management system XTCM, paper and other content come together with business processes on a single platform.
XTCM is our web-based, transactional content management system that automatically moves documents along a pathway of decision points based on customizable rules. A hosted solution, XTCM automates document- and image-centric business processes, including content upload, storage, workflow, access, archiving and retention. It integrates with other data-driven systems such as your enterprise resource planning (ERP) or customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
What makes the XTCM transaction management system different?
- Content access and collaboration on a common platform.
- Faster and better decision making processes.
- Improved efficiencies from reusable content (such as templates).
- Reduced risk and improved compliance through standardization.
- Better collaboration amongst employees.
- Hosted solution requires limited client IT involvement.
View XTCM Overview Brochure (PDF, 1 MB)
Learn more about Back Office Transaction Processing Services ›